FertilSafe PLUS™ is a sperm friendly personal lubricant which is safe for all couples trying to conceive. FertilSafe Plus has been expertly formulated to mimic natural lubrication fluids through which sperm travel to fertilise an egg. FertilSafe PLUS™ has been clinically tested by a leading UK Andrology clinic within the NHS, to show it does not harm or form a barrier to sperm as some standard lubricants do and meets stringent pH and consistency tests to protect natural sperm safety, motility and viability. To give you full confidence in using our product, FertilSafe PLUS™ is Paraben and Glycol free.
• For use by all couples trying to conceive
• Formulated by scientists and shown not to harm sperm or stop sperm movement in laboratory tests, unlike some regular lubricants that can damage sperm and hinder the fertilisation process
• Clinically tested by a leading UK andrology clinic
• pH balanced to support sperm safety and motility
• Fertility friendly and free from parabens and glycol
• For her, mimics your natural lubricating fluids helping his swimmers to travel to the egg
• For him, pH balanced to help keep sperm healthy
• More fun for you both! Feels great and helps to increase comfort and pleasure during sexy time
• Great for women who want to be more discreet when using a lube. With these internal applicators you can apply lube before sexy time so that you are prepared and ready for action
Why you should use FertilSafe Plus
Some standard lubricants negatively affect the fertilisation process (damaging sperm and/or hindering sperm movement) so should be avoided when trying to conceive.
By ensuring the ideal pH and consistency for natural conception, FertilSafe PLUS™ protects sperm safety, motility and viability and therefore makes it safer to use than normal lubricants when trying to conceive.
Is this product right for you
• Many women experience dryness down there, which can be made worse when trying to for a baby. FertilSafe PLUS can be used by all couples whether you have just started trying or have been trying for a while
• If you have already enjoyed using a lube previously but want something that’s fertility friendly, FertilSafe PLUS is a great choice
• If you are looking for a lubricant to use internally and don’t want the hassle of cleaning applicators between use, these single use prefilled applicators could work for you.
How to use
FertilSafe PLUS™ can be applied prior to, or during, intercourse and is suitable for daily use. It can be used with the applicators provided (when purchasing the multi-pack) or applied externally directly from the tube. Please read the full usage instructions enclosed before use.
FertilSafe PLUS™ is not a contraceptive. It does not harm sperm or impair sperm function. Do not use if you have an active vaginal infection. If you have had recent vaginal surgery, please consult your healthcare provider before use. Always read the instructions before use and use only as directed. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use after the expiry date. Store at room temperature (4-30°C). Prefilled applicators are for single use only. If you experience irritation, discontinue use immediately and consult a doctor if this persists. Do not use prefilled single-use applicator if the tamper evident twist cap is broken. Do not store or re-use after opening.
Aqua, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Maris Sal, Ethylhexylglycerin, Magnesium Chloride.
How does FertilSafe PLUS Fertility Friendly Lubricant work?
FertilSafe PLUS has been designed to mimic a woman’s natural cervical fluids to help his swimmers to travel to the egg.
How long before sex should I apply the lubricant?
When using FertilSafe PLUS lubricant internally, you should apply it about 15 minutes before sex. This allows enough time for the lubricant to disperse helping it to be more effective.